The posts of Executive Committee representatives for SCOTLAND, WALES and SLAVONIC & EAST EUROPEAN STUDIES fall vacant on 31 July 2018. We are calling for nominations of suitably qualified people for these roles: deadline 28 February 2018.
The Executive Committee meets twice a year, in person or online. Each representative is in charge of their sub-discipline or nation, and is required to submit a report at each Exec meeting (and, for the three nations, also Plenary meetings), which will be discussed at the meeting. Further detail is in the attachments.
UCML seeks to ensure a balance of sexes, regions and types of HEI (pre- and post-92) among the members of its Steering Group and Executive Committee.
Further info can be found on the appended Role profiles and Standing Orders.
- UCML Standing Orders as from 1 July 2016
- UCML Role profile Exec election – Wales (23 Jan 2018)
- UCML Role profile Exec election – SEE Studies (23 Jan 2018)
- UCML Role profile Exec election – Scotland (23 Jan 2018)
- UCML Nomination form SEE STUDIES (23 Jan 2018, deadline 28 Feb)
- UCML Nomination form WALES (23 Jan 2018, deadline 28 Feb)
- UCML Nomination form SCOTLAND (23 Jan 2018, deadline 28 Feb)